Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's Time for Action

I love stationery. I feel quietly content when I'm looking at new notebooks, sharpened pencils (I love Rhodia) and imagining what I'll write. I have alot of ideas - some come to fruition but most of them go by the wayside. It's the start of a new year and start of something new - that requires a new notebook.
My favourite local stationery site is Notemaker.com.au.  I have ordered from Mark at Notemaker small items for myself and larger orders for work and the guy gives you the best customer service.
This year's new notebook to get me organised is Behance Action Journal. It's sectioned into Action Points, Backburner ideas and a section with graph style paper for drawing and making notes. It arrived today and is exactly what I hoped for.



Delivery was super fast and they also gave me a free gift of their Japanese MT Masking Tape. I'm a very happy customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment